Beautiful hand thrown Japanese style dinner set in variegated shades of brown. Perfect for an individual Japanese style lunch or dinner.
- Fired to 1220°C making the clay very durable and less water absorbent
- Microwave, oven and dishwasher safe
- Weight: Approx. 966 g (Approx. 2.13 lbs.) total
- Size, Weight, and Volume:
- plate: 17.5 cm W x 1.5 cm H ~ 250g (6.89 in W x 0.59 in H ~ 0.55 lbs)
- rice bowl: 12 cm W x 7.5 cm H ~ 300 ml ~ 219g (4.72 in W x 2.95 in H ~ 10 oz ~ 0.48 lbs)
- soup bowl: 10.5 cm W x 6 cm H ~ 200 ml ~ 164g (4.13 in W x 2.36 in H ~ 6.76 oz ~ 0.36lbs)
- side dish: (2 pcs) 8 cm W x 2 cm H ~ 82g ea. (3.15in W x 0.79 in H ~ 0.18 lbs)
- soy sauce bowl: 6.5 cm W x 2.5 cm H ~ 20 ml ~ 56g (2.56 in W x 0.98 in H ~ 0.68 oz ~ 0.12 lbs)
- tea cup: 7 cm W x 5 cm H ~ 85 ml ~ 113g (2.76 in W x 1.97 in H ~ 2.87 oz ~ 0.25 lbs)
Never submerge hot ceramics in cold water. Please let them cool naturally before submerging in cold water.
While the clay has been vetrified (made less absorbant) unglazed portions can absorb water if left for long periods of time submerged. To reduce this risk do not let it sit in a sink filled with water if you are not immediatly going to wash it.
Please allow for slight variations in colors due to lighting and differences in screen settings.