Beautiful hand-built chawan 茶碗 (Japanese tea bowl) with a creamy beige-pinkish glaze with grey-blue accents on the outside and a white-blue interior over red clay.
- Fired to 1200°C making the clay very durable and less water absorbent
- Microwave, oven and dishwasher safe
- Weight: 312 g total (Approx. 0.67 lbs. total)
- Size: 12 cm W x 7.5 cm H (4.7 in W x 2.35 in H)
- Volume: Approx. 300 ml (10 oz )
*Bamboo wisk and matcha spoon not included
Chawan - Japanese Tea Bowl - Himalaya
Never submerge hot ceramics in cold water. Please let them cool naturally before submerging in cold water.
While the clay has been vetrified (made less absorbant) unglazed portions can absorb water if left for long periods of time submerged. To reduce this risk do not let it sit in a sink filled with water if you are not immediatly going to wash it.
Please allow for slight variations in colors due to lighting and differences in screen settings.