Cute Japanese style tea set with 2 small cups in a lovely traditional Japanese Oribe glaze with iron wisteria accents on all 3 pieces. Fits comfortably in your hand while enjoying your morning green tea. This set was made while I was in Japan, making it extra special!
- Fired to 1330°C making the clay very durable and less water absorbent
- Microwave, oven and dishwasher safe
- Tea Pot:
- Weight: Approx. 450 g (Approx. 0.99 lbs.)
- Size: Approx. 11.5 cm W x 8.5cm H (4.53 in W x 3.35 in H)
- Volume: Approx. 350 ml (11.84 oz)
- Tea Cups
- Weight: approx. 147 g total (0.32 lbs ea.)
- Size: approx. 7 cm W x 5 cm H (2.76 in W x 1.97 in H)
- Volume: approx. 70 ml ea. (2.37 oz)
***Items are handmade, please allow for some variation in size, shape, volume and glaze pattern. They are not 100% identical which makes them 100% perfect anyway.
Japanese Style Tea Set - Oribe
Never submerge hot ceramics in cold water. Please let them cool naturally before submerging in cold water.
While the clay has been vetrified (made less absorbant) unglazed portions can absorb water if left for long periods of time submerged. To reduce this risk do not let it sit in a sink filled with water if you are not immediatly going to wash it.