Beautiful hand thrown mug glazed in lovely, creamy tones with hits of yellow and blue-green that drip down to flow with a grey-purple. Great for both coffee and tea.
- Fired to 1220°C making the clay very durable and less water absorbent
- Microwave, oven and dishwasher safe
- Weight: Approx. 408 g (Approx. 0.89 lbs.)
- Size: Approx. 8.5 cm W x 9 cm H (3.35 in W x 3.54 in H)
- Volume: Approx. 300 ml (10 oz)
Large Mug - Cream Drips
Never submerge hot ceramics in cold water. Please let them cool naturally before submerging in cold water.
While the clay has been vetrified (made less absorbant) unglazed portions can absorb water if left for long periods of time submerged. To reduce this risk do not let it sit in a sink filled with water if you are not immediatly going to wash it.
Please allow for slight variations in color due to lighting and differences in screen settings.