Beautiful hand thrown lidded jar glazed enticing tones of copper, green and blue. Great for housing salt, pepper or herbs while adding a little flare to the kitchen.
- Fired to 1200°C making the clay very durable and less water absorbent
- Microwave, oven and dishwater safe
- Weight: Approx. 200g (Approx. 0.44lbs.)
- Size: Approx.
- Belly: 7 cm W (2.76 in W)
- Mouth: 5.5 cm W x 9.5cm H (2.17 in W x 3.74 in H)
- Volume: Approx. 180ml (6.1 oz)
Lidded Jar - Copper Patina
Never submerge hot ceramics in cold water. Please let them cool naturally before submerging in cold water.
While the clay has been vetrified (made less absorbant) unglazed portions can absorb water if left for long periods of time submerged. To reduce this risk do not let it sit in a sink filled with water if you are not immediatly going to wash it.
Please allow for slight variations in colors due to lighting and differences in screen settings.