Cute personal tea set with 1 small cup and tea pot in a lovely traditional Japanese Ofuke glaze with iron & cobalt accents. This glaze in known for pooling in the bottom of bowls and cups with a natural crackle effect. Fits comfortably in your hand while enjoying your morning green tea. This set was made while I was in Japan, making it extra special!
- Fired to 1330°C making the clay very durable and less water absorbent
- Microwave, oven and dishwasher safe
- Tea Pot:
- Weight: Approx. 315 g (Approx. 0.7 lbs.)
- Size: Approx. 8.5 cm W x 8.5 cm H (3.35 in W x 3.35 in H)
- Volume: Approx. 175 ml (5.9 oz)
- Tea Cups
- Weight: approx. 67 g total (0.15 lbs ea.)
- Size: approx. 7.5 cm W x 5 cm H (2.95 in W x 1.97 in H)
- Volume: approx. 70 ml ea. (2.37 oz)
Personal Tea Set - Ofuke - 2 pcs
Never submerge hot ceramics in cold water. Please let them cool naturally before submerging in cold water.
While the clay has been vetrified (made less absorbant) unglazed portions can absorb water if left for long periods of time submerged. To reduce this risk do not let it sit in a sink filled with water if you are not immediatly going to wash it.