Beautiful hand thrown sake cups/ tiny tumblers (set of 4) glazed in a lovely matte beige on the outside and bright, glossy, opaque colors on the inside. Great for sake, whiskey, tea and more.
- Fired to 1200°C making the clay very durable and less water absorbent
- Microwave, oven anddishwasher safe
- Pink - approx. 5.7cm W x 6.2cm H ~ 100ml ~ 107g (2.25in W X 2.44in H ~ 3.38 oz ~ 0.24 lbs)
- Blue - approx. 6.3cm W x 6.5cm H ~ 100ml ~ 113g (2.45in W x 2.56in H ~ 3.38 oz ~ 0.25 lbs)
- Red - approx. 5.6cm W x 6.8cm H ~ 85ml ~ 122g (2.2IN W x 2.28in H ~ 2.87 oz ~ 0.27 lbs)
- Green - approx. 6cm W x 5.8cm H ~ 75ml ~ 114g (2.38in W x 2.28in H ~ 2.54 oz ~ 0.25 lbs)
*** Items are handmade, please allow for some variation in size, shape, volume and glaze pattern. They are not 100% identical which makes them 100% perfect anyway.
Sake Cups - Colored Wells - Set of 4
Never submerge hot ceramics in cold water. Please let them cool naturally before submerging in cold water.
While the clay has been vitrified (made less absorbent) unglazed portions can absorb water if left for long periods of time submerged. To reduce this risk, do not let it sit in a sink filled with water if you are not immediately going to wash it.
Please allow for slight variations in color due to lighting and differences in screen settings.