Beautiful hand thrown mugs, creamer & sugar set (6 pcs - 4 mugs, 1 sufar, 1 creamer) in the Japanese style of 'Wabi Sabi'. Wabi Sabi being a view or thought of finding beauty in every aspect of imperfection in nature. Simply: Finding beauty in the imperfect. Enjoy your morning coffee or tea while contemplating whatever philosophy you hold to with these perfectly imperfect mugs glazes in a soft, matte brown.
- Fired to 1220°C making the clay very durable and less water absorbent
- Microwave, oven and dishwater safe
- Weight: Approx. 264.6 g ea. (Approx. 0.6 lbs.)
- Size: Approx.
- Mouth: 8 cm W x 8.5 cm H (3.15 in W x 3.35 in H)
- Belly: 9 cm W (3.54 in W)
- Volume: Approx. 200 ml (6.8 oz)
- Weight: 138 g (0.3 lbs)
- Size: 9.5 cm W x 3 cm H (3.74 in W x 1.2 in H)
- Volume: 40 ml (1.35 oz)
- Weight: 95 g (0.2 lbs)
- Size: 7 cm W x 3.5 cm H (2.76 in W x 1.38 in H)
- Volume: 35 ml (1.2 oz)
**The photos show 5 mugs, you are purchasing a set with 4 mugs.
Wabi Sabi Mugs, Creamer & Sugar - 6 pcs
Never submerge hot ceramics in cold water. Please let them cool naturally before submerging in cold water.
While the clay has been vetrified (made less absorbant) unglazed portions can absorb water if left for long periods of time submerged. To reduce this risk do not let it sit in a sink filled with water if you are not immediatly going to wash it.
Please allow for slight variations in color due to lighting and differences in screen settings.