Cute tapered bug vase, perfect for those early Spring flowers popping up in the garden. Glazed with a traditional Japanese Ofuke glaze with splashes of cobalt. This glaze in known for is natural crackle effect. This piece was made while I was in Japan, making it extra special!
- Fired to 1330°C making the clay very durable and less water absorbent
- Dishwasher safe
- Weight: Approx. 213 g (Approx. 0.47 lbs.)
- Size: Approx.
- Mouth: 1.5 cm W (0.59 in W)
- Foot: 6 cm W x 12 cm H (2.36 in W x 4.72 in H)
- Volume: Approx. 175 ml (5.9 oz)
Bud Vase - Ofuke
Never submerge hot ceramics in cold water. Please let them cool naturally before submerging in cold water.
While the clay has been vetrified (made less absorbant) unglazed portions can absorb water if left for long periods of time submerged. To reduce this risk do not let it sit in a sink filled with water if you are not immediatly going to wash it.