Beautiful hand thrown individual, pot-pie dishes (set of 2) in a lovely brushed glaze of blue and green that have a slight shimmer to them in the sun. Great for pot-pie, dessert dishes and more.
- Fired to 1220°C making the clay very durable and less water absorbent
- Microwave, oven and dishwater safe
- Weight: Approx. 325.5 g ea. (Approx. 0.71 lbs. ea.)
- Size: 14 cm W x 4 cm H (5.5 in W x 1.57 in H)
- Volume: Approx. 350 ml ea. ( Approx. 11.8 oz ea.)
Items are handmade, please allow for some variation in size, shape, volume and glaze pattern. They are not 100% identical which makes them 100% perfect anyway.
Individual Pot-pie dishes - Brushed Blues - set of 2
Never submerge hot ceramics in cold water. Please let them cool naturally before submerging in cold water.
While the clay has been vetrified (made less absorbant) unglazed portions can absorb water if left for long periods of time submerged. To reduce this risk do not let it sit in a sink filled with water if you are not immediatly going to wash it.
Please allow for slight variations in colors due to lighting and differences in screen settings.