Beautiful hand thrown ramen bowl in a lovely rough, red clay glazed in rusty tones of brown and orange. Great for ramen, soups, stews, pasta fruit and more.
- Fired to 1200°C making the clay very durable and less water absorbent
- Microwave, oven and dishwater safe
- Weight: 1085 g (Approx. 2.4 lbs.)
- Size: approx. 20.5 cm W x 10 cm H (foot to rim) x 8.5 cm D (rim to bottom of inside) (8.1 in W x 3.9 in H x 3.35 in D)
- Volume: Approx. 1250 ml (42.3 oz )
Ramen Bowl - Rust
Never submerge hot ceramics in cold water. Please let them cool naturally before submerging in cold water.
While the clay has been vetrified (made less absorbant) unglazed portions can absorb water if left for long periods of time submerged. To reduce this risk do not let it sit in a sink filled with water if you are not immediatly going to wash it.
Please allow for slight variations in colors due to lighting and differences in screen settings.