Cute Japanese style tea pot in a lovely faux shino glaze. This set was made while I was in Japan, making it extra special!
- Fired to 1330°C making the clay very durable and less water absorbent
- Microwave, oven and dishwasher safe
- Weight: Approx. 463 g (Approx. 1.0 lbs.)
- Size: Approx. 10 cm W x 7 cm H (3.94 in W x 2.76 in H)
- Volume: Approx. 200 ml (6.76 oz)
Japanese Style Tea Pot - Faux Shino
Never submerge hot ceramics in cold water. Please let them cool naturally before submerging in cold water.
While the clay has been vetrified (made less absorbant) unglazed portions can absorb water if left for long periods of time submerged. To reduce this risk do not let it sit in a sink filled with water if you are not immediatly going to wash it.