Beautiful hand thrown condiment dishes (set of 2) in a lovely mauve color with a band of cream and copper that shimmers in the light. Great for soy sauce and other dipping sauces, tapas or trinkets.
- Fired to 1200°C making the clay very durable and less water absorbent
- Microwave, oven and dishwasher safe
- Weight: 70 - 76 g ea. ~ Total - 146g (Approx. 0.16 lbs. ea ~ Total - 0.32 lbs)
- Size: Approx. 8 - 8.3cm W x 2.5cm H (3.15 - 3.26 in W x 0.98 in H)
- Volume: Approx. 20 ml (Approx. 0.68 oz.)
***Items are handmade, please allow for some variation in size, shape, volume and glaze pattern. They are not 100% identical which makes them 100% perfect anyway.
Tiny condiment/ soy sauce dishes- Toasted Agate - Set of 2
Never submerge hot ceramics in cold water. Please let them cool naturally before submerging in cold water.
While the clay has been vitrified (made less absorbent) unglazed portions can absorb water if left for long periods of time submerged. To reduce this risk, do not let it sit in a sink filled with water if you are not immediately going to wash it.
Please allow for slight variations in color due to lighting and differences in screen settings.